Icomfort Contour Pillow – You spend so much time, energy, and money into purchasing a mattress. So why not the same interest in purchasing your pillows? After all, it is on those pillows that you rest your head while you’re lying in bed. Your comfort is paramount when you’re sleeping on a mattress, resting your head on a pillow.
You had pain in your back, neck, and shoulders, which means you researched and purchased a mattress that satisfied your needs. However, pain doesn’t appear to subside at all. That’s likely as it has nothing to do with your mattress, but everything to do with your pillow.
Here’s a handy guide to buying the best comfy cushions to say bye-bye to all those aches and pains in your neck, back, and shoulders.
The height of the pillow is determined by how you sleep on your side, in your spine, a combination of the two, or on your tummy. It’s when you don’t get the required support your pains and aches aggravate.
Kinds of pillows
Based on the filling used in the cushion, these are the Kinds of pillows available:
• Artificial cushions: Though these are rather lightweight, inexpensive, and easy to bend and maintenance for, they have the shortest durability length of all types of pillows. Additionally, they flatten fairly quickly, needing replacement. Additionally, the filling will clump together, which makes it lumpy and extremely uncomfortable.
• Feather/down pillows: These are usually inexpensive, soft, and durable also, but they are inclined to poke through the cushion covering, plus, they’re spiky. Additionally, they don’t offer a whole lot of support to your neck or spine.
• Latex pillows: These pillows are among the most lasting, shapes itself to the contours of the head and neck. They hold their shape well, which may be a disadvantage because its height can’t be adjusted. Additionally, it smells funny.
• Water pillows: They offer firmness and height, shapes itself to the contours of the head, also, particularly good for neck and back pain. But they are occasionally noisy, and aren’t all that durable.
• Buckwheat pillows: They offer quite good help, and fit in line with the contours of the head and neck. And, even though the height is adjustable and the cushion itself is lasting, it will take some getting used to, as it can seem too business for some people.
• Memory foam pillows: These are by far among the best pillows to buy right now. Not only do they offer support and relief from back and neck pain, they are soft yet firm, smooth sans lumps, and easily contour to the shape of head and neck. Additionally, they are incredibly durable, and simple to clean and wash as well. Originally though, they can be somewhat heavy, smelly, and get hot since they’re not airy. Additionally, they are relatively expensive also.
Among these best comfy cushions available on the market, you have to choose the one that suits you and your needs best. After all, you spend one-third your life sleeping; therefore it is just fair that you find the best comfortable pillows to rest your head on, instead of picking the very first one you encounter.