Brookstone Neck Pillow Travel – You invest so much time, energy, and money into buying a mattress. So why not the exact same interest in buying your pillows? After all, it is on these pillows that you break your head while you’re lying in bed. Your comfort is paramount once you’re sleeping on a bed, resting your head on a pillow.
You had pain in your back, neck, and shoulders, which means you researched and purchased a mattress which suited your needs. However, pain doesn’t seem to subside in any way. That’s likely as it has nothing to do with your mattress, but everything to do with your own pillow.
Here’s a useful guide to buying the best comfortable pillows to say bye-bye to those aches and pains in your neck, back, and shoulders.
The elevation of the pillow is determined by the way you sleep on your side, in your spine, a combination of the two, or on your tummy. Whatever way you sleep, your neck, spine, and back require a fair amount of support from the own pillow. It is when you don’t get the essential support your aches and pains aggravate.
Kinds of pillows
According to the filling used in the pillow, these are the Kinds of pillows available:
• Artificial cushions: Though these are relatively lightweight, cheap, and easy to flex and care for, they have the shortest durability length of all kinds of pillows. Additionally, they sew fairly fast, needing replacement. Also, the filling will clump together, which makes it lumpy and extremely uncomfortable.
• Feather/down pillows: These are often cheap, soft, and durable also, but they tend to poke through the pillow covering, and, they’re spiky. In addition, they don’t offer a whole lot of support for your spine or neck.
• Latex pillows: These pillows are one of the most durable, shapes itself to the contours of the head and neck. They hold their shape well, which might be a drawback because its height cannot be adjusted. Additionally, it smells funny.
• Water pillows: They provide firmness and elevation, shapes itself to the contours of the head, plus, especially great for neck and back pain. But they are sometimes noisy, and are not so durable.
• Buckwheat pillows: They provide quite good support, and fit according to the contours of the head and neck. And, although the height is adjustable and the pillow itself is durable, it is going to require some getting used to, as it can seem too business for some people.
• Memory foam pillows: These are by far one of the best pillows to purchase at the moment. Not only do they provide support and relief from back and neck pain, they’re soft yet firm, smooth sans lumps, and readily contour to the shape of head and neck. Additionally, they’re incredibly durable, and easy to clean and wash as well. Initially though, they can be a bit heavy, smelly, and get sexy because they’re not airy. Additionally, they are relatively expensive also.
Among these best comfortable pillows to be found on the market, you have to choose the one which is appropriate for you and your requirements best. After all, you invest one-third your life sleeping; so it is just fair that you find the best comfortable pillows to rest your head on, rather than picking the very first one you come across. Due diligence, time, effort, and money you invest at the best purchase pillows is worth it.